Here is the latest Market Update for Palm Beach County, FL, courtesy of The Realtor Association of The Palm Beaches.Whether you are considering buying or selling a home, I am here to assist.Please
- James M & Laura S - Portfolio Mgr/Designer / WPB, FL
- David J - Claims Adjuster / Huntsville, AL
- Thomas D - Race Car Mechanic/Baltimore, MD
- Mel & Susan T - Owners Transportation Services / Multiple Locations FL
- Dean L & Pam W - Navy Vet/Healthcare Mgr / WPB, FL
- Stephen S - Banker / Palm Springs, FL
- Jeffrey P - IT Executive / N Grafton, MA
- Marvin M - Restaurant Mgr-Security / Hypoluxo, FL
- Jonathan & Cynthia G - Private Client Banker / Hair Salon Owner - Boyn
United Realty Group is one of the largest independently owned brokerages in the State of Florida. We have 14 offices located in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Orange County. FL, with over 2,100 local agents. We understand real estate is the largest investment that most of our clients will make, so we take our job seriously.
The real estate market in South Florida is constantly changing. Running my own "We Buy Houses" TV Commercials, being an REO Broker for 7 yrs, Valuating 100's of Homes for Numerous Banks & Asset Managers, Site Locating for National Brand Restaurant Chains & Creating/Selling my 1-800-44-Buyer Nationwide Seller Hot-Line, I understand the market better than most. Allow me to assist you in your next real estate transaction.The Next Step:
Whether you are buying or selling, it's important that you find a real estate agent you are comfortable working with..........so let's talk. I would like to learn more about your needs & your goals, and you can always count on me to give my honest opinion.
Buying or selling a home should be a fun & rewarding experience. I go the extra mile to make sure my clients are 100% Over-Satisfied and because of this, "referrals" are a big part of my business.I look forward to hearing from you. ~ Keith Jeffrey / AKA Broker Keith
The old days when you could purchase a Bank Foreclosure within a few months of the Lis Pendens (Notice of Default) seem to be long gone.Check out this article from ATTOM Data Solutions in Bethesda,